A. Data Controller
Following the consultation of this website, personal data of identified or identifiable individuals can be processed.
Irminio, based in Via Principe di Villafranca 50, 90141 Palermo (Italy), will be considered the “Data controller”.
B. Data Processor
As an entity responsible for the maintenance of the technological part of the website, Infotec Srl is designated as the Data Processor within the meaning of Article 28 of the GDPR.
C. Place of data processing
The processing of data related to the services of this website takes place at Irminio’s head office, based in in Via Nairobi 40, 00144 Rome (Italy), and is carried out only by authorized employees. No data collected from the web service will be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
D. Methods and Purposes for the processing of data
The information systems and the software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during the normal course of their operation, some personal data, transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but that, by its own very nature, could allow the identification of users, through the processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to verify its correct functioning and it is cancelled immediately after processing. The legal basis for such processing activity derives from the legitimate interest of the Controller to improve the functioning of its website.
The data could be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not stored for longer than seven (7) days. The legal basis for such processing activity derives from the legitimate interest of the Controller to defend its own interests and rights in court.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of email messages to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to answer any queries, as well as of any other personal data included in the message. The legal basis for such processing activity derives from the need to implement measures requested by the interested party.
Users’ personal data contained in the request sent to Irminio via Contact Form will be used exclusively to respond to the writer’s request. The writer could be subsequently reached through the contact details provided in order to provide request information. These contact details will not be communicated to other third parties. The legal basis for such processing activity derives from the need to provide the information requested by the interested party.
The personal data of the users may be processed by Irminio in paper or electronic format for the period of time strictly necessary to attain the purposes for which they were collected.
The personal data of the users shall not be disclosed to third parties, except for the case in which the communication is deemed as mandatory by law or strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the users’ requests.
E. Optional nature of the provision of data
Apart from the aforesaid navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in order to request the provision of information. The failure to provide such data may prevent the provision of the requested information or the evaluation of the submitted applications.
F. Rights of the interested parties
The rights that the interested party may exercise in relation to the processing of personal data are those set out in the GDPR, and in particular:
- The right to obtain from the Controller confirmation of whether or not personal data related to him or her are being processed, and information on the processing of data actually carried out (“Right of access”);
- The right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of incorrect personal data (“Right to rectification”);
- The right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data that are no longer necessary for the pursued objectives, of those for which the interested party have exercised the Right to object, of those that were processed illegitimately, or for those that have to be erased for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (“Right to erasure”);
- The right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of processing of personal data, the accuracy of which has been contested; of personal data unlawfully processed, for which the interested party opposes the erasure; of personal data no longer required in relation to the purposes of the collection, but necessary for the interested party for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; of personal data in relation to which the interested party have exercised the Right to oppose, pending the verification of the possible prevalence of a legitimate interest of the Controller (“Right to restriction of processing”);
- The right to obtain from the Controller, where technically feasible, the communication to an Employee or directly to another data controller, in commonly used digital format, with limitation to personal data processed on consent basis or in execution of a contract (“Right to portability”);
- The Controller’s right to object the processing of data, processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller (“Right to object”).
The abovementioned rights can be exercised by sending a written request or by email to the Controller, to the contact details below:
– by email, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– or by mail to Irminio Srl, Via Nairobi 40, 00144 Roma (RM)
In addition to the aforesaid rights, the interested party can in any case exercise the right to lodge a complaint for any matter regarding the processing of his or her personal data to the Authority for the protection of personal data.
The eventual sending of categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9 of the GDPR (regarding, in particular, the ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation) entails the immediate deletion of such data in absence of a written consent to Irminio Srl to process the data of the interested party.
This website does not collect any personal data by using cookies.